Powered By Blogger

mercredi 24 mars 2021

Coco Rona Virus

At the end of 2019, things were looking good. After a great exhibition in Hamburg at "Hansaplatte".We had talks of reorganizing a new exhibition in December 2020, this time for a whole month. I planned to release a vinyl album and schedule a European tour, or even beyond, in record stores. I also had contacts to participate at the "Salon Musique" festival in Ougadougou. 

The Corona crisis decided otherwise. So instead of having unnecessary regrets, I tried to adapt by  writing new $ongs, doing livestreaming and sometimes underground concerts, making video clips of my songs, completing a tale: "Compère Banza" that I started in 2018 and is soon to be released.

The Marquis is still there, differently ....

Buy Coco Nut Art on:

https://marquisdecoconut.bandcamp.com/












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire